- LAST CALL: Vielfalt des systemischen Ansatzes am 18.05.2022 in Düsseldorf
- Fristverlängerung: Anträge können noch bis zum 15. Juni eingereicht werden – SG unterstützt Projekte systemischer Theorie- und Praxisforschung
- 7.-10. September 2022 – 11th Conference of the European Family Therapy Association – Systemic Resonances and Interferences
- JUGENDHILFEWOCHE, Nachlese
- “Es ist nicht möglich, allen Ansprüchen gerecht zu werden”
7.-10. September 2022 – 11th Conference of the European Family Therapy Association – Systemic Resonances and Interferences
The 11th Conference of the European Family Therapy Association (EFTA2022) will take place in Ljubljana, Slovenia from 7 to 10 September 2022, organized by EFTA (European Family Therapy Association) and co-organized by Sigmund Freud University Ljubljana and University of Ljubljana.
EFTA2022 is around a breadth of up-to-the-minute scientific themes. The title of the 2022 conference is “Systemic Resonances and Interferences” in a (post) pandemic, climate change and migration context in Europe and among four conceptual pillars:
- Change in relationships
- Change of tools, practices and procedures
- Change of requests
- Change of context
The EFTA2022 conference is a much-anticipated event for the Family Therapy community worldwide, after two years of social distancing and online participation!
It is held every three years and is considered to be the leading activity of EFTA, as well as the baseline and meeting point for the scientific and professional sector at an international level, with more than 1000 delegates from Europe and worldwide.
Psychologists, clinical psychologists and therapists from all over the world will find an excellent forum to exchange ideas, share knowledge and discuss the most recent advances in systemic family therapy.
Distinguished invited keynote lecturers will present recent and ongoing developments, addressing unresolved issues and projecting ideas for the future. Invited dialogues sessions, symposia, workshops, individual presentations, poster presentations, open format sessions and numerous parallel events will also be carefully organized on selected topics of societal interest, to broaden the horizons of the systemic family therapy community and to reinforce international cooperation links.